- Call-out fee for most areas is $120 including the first hour of service
- Request a quote for outer suburbs
- The minimum fee is $120. This includes the call-out fee and the first hour on-site
- Hourly rate is $120, calculated in 15 minute increments after the first hour
- After hrs and weekend work, by prior arrangement, is charged at time and a half
- No fix, no fee*
- Computer virus removal / improve speed of slow computers
- Hardware configuration; multiple monitor setups, wireless printing
- Backup strategy and recovery of accidentally deleted data
- Internet privacy & security guidance to stay safe online
- TV & Hi-Fi, home entertainment system setup
- Wireless network setup/troubleshooting, configuration, cabling, routing
- Redundancy solutions and RAID array setup for mission critical systems
- System/network hardening and security auditing
- Linux demo: try out Linux on your own computer (without actually installing it)
- Dual boot system setup with your choice of operating systems
- Personal computing advice / Linux tuition
- Computer upgrades, and custom system builds
- Smartphone & tablet troubleshooting and advice
* 'No fix, no fee' applies if our technician can't fix your computer. It does not apply where a customer decides not to proceed with a repair.
Mobile Computer Services
We troubleshoot issues on any smartphone, mobile device, tablet, or network. We also setup smart TVs and home entertainment systems. With our 'no-fix no fee' guarantee* we promise you'll love our friendly service.
If we can't fix your PC we won't charge you!
Pc Riot's mobile computer techs are highly skilled professionals, and must pass at minimum an engineer level ICT certification. We're not your average geeks.